What information we collect and how we use it
When you use this website
If you sign up for a service
When you sign up for any of our services we will record specific personal information about you, such as your name and email address. We will also collect and store information about your use of our services so as to improve them.
If you make an online donation
musicALL may send you email notifications regarding your service (such as booking information) or contact you with information which you have specifically requested (such as newsletters). You have the ability to opt out of any of this communication at any time.
We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties except where they are specifically employed to help deliver our own services.
Why we collect this and how we will use this information
- To respond appropriately to any requests for information or services.
- To send our newsletters only if you have requested this. We will never send you email marketing simply because you have contacted us or donated to us.
With whom we share your information
We will never sell your personal information. We also never share your personal information with other parties for their own marketing purposes. However, we use the third party donation platform JustGiving, with whom we will share your contact details if you have consented to this. We will never have access to the bank details you disclose to them.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis on which we collect and process your personal data depends on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will only use your personal information where we:
- have your consent to do so
- need the personal information to provide a contracted service with you
- need to process your personal information for our legitimate interests and only where our legitimate interests are not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms
- have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you (e.g for child and vulnerable adult protection purposes)
Accessing and updating your personal data
You can request access to any information we hold about you by contacting us at:
Please let us know of any changes to your personal information.
How long we keep your information
musicALL only hold on to your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it. After that we will either delete it or anonymise it so that it cannot be linked back to you.
Updates to this policy
This policy was last updated: November 2021
Your data may also be available to our website provider to enable us and them to deliver their service to us, carry out analysis and research on demographics, interests and behavior of our users and supporters to help us gain a better understanding of them to enable us to improve our services. This may include connecting data we receive from you on the website to data available from other sources. Your personally identifiable data will only be used where it is necessary for the analysis required, and where your interests for privacy are not deemed to outweigh their legitimate interests in developing new services for us. In the case of this activity the following will apply:
- Your data will be made available to our website provider
- Our website provider will not transfer your data to any other third party, or transfer your data outside of the EEA.
- They will store your data for a maximum of 7 years.
Registered Charity Address
- Herbert House,
- 24 Herbert Street,
- Glasgow, G20 6NB